VALBY® Rotators GET WORK DONE!
RMR12 Rotator Features:
- The RMR12 is a rigid rotator for use on mini-excavators up to 26,400 lbs operating weight.
- The RMR12 can also be installed as a hanging rotator on very large excavators up to 55,000 lbs operating weight.
- Two hydraulic circuits are required to operate the rotation and clamping. However, a diverter valve is available if your equipment only has one circuit.
- The user has the option to run the grapple hoses from ports on the bottom, or alternatively from ports on the side of the flange.
- Generally, a rigid rotator is bolted to a flat plate coupler designed for your excavator quick attach system. Click here to see an example of a rigid rotator & grapple system.
- Seal kits and replacement parts are in stock.